Renée by the C
240ml plain yogurt
½ bunch mint, finely shredded
¼ cucumber, finely diced
¼ lemon, juiced
½ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients into the large bowl. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Garlic salt is a seasoned salt used for food seasoning. To make at home, mix 3 parts salt to 1 part garlic powder.
- This is a great sauce to serve with crepes, savoury pancakes or other similar dishes.
- It makes an excellent dip for cut, raw vegetables such as carrots and red peppers.
- This yogurt sauce is low in fat and a healthier alternative to sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Try using Greek yogurt for added protein and a creamy flavour.