Join our team
Feeding Hong Kong is a team of passionate people committed to fighting food waste and helping local charities. Join our team of dedicated professionals if you share our vision of feeding people, not landfills!
Currently we don’t have any open positions but if you are interested in possible future opportunities, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a university student who is passionate about environmental and social issues?
An internship at Feeding Hong Kong is an opportunity for you explore career options in the fields of logistics, social welfare and corporate social responsibility whilst making an impact on the community.
Logistics and Supply Chain Intern
Support our Operations team to ensure the smooth flow of product donations from the food industry to our charity network
- Support our Operations team to ensure the smooth flow of product donations from the food industry to our charity network
- Assist with food donation sorting, inspection and data capture
- Prepare donation reports and analysis
- Assist with inventory cycle counting and reconciliation
- Provide admin support to the Food Sourcing Team
- Support with other ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Be passionate about the mission of Feeding HK
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience using data systems desirable
- Willing and able to do light lifting and other physical work to support warehouse and delivery operations
Ideally 1-2 full days a week during term time but can be flexible to fit in with university studies or
2-month full time during summer / 1-month full time during winter break
Join the community and get involved with Feeding Hong Kong!
From food drives to volunteering opportunities, we would love to get you involved in the right way.