Peanut butter banana iced mocha
1 banana, frozen
6 ice cubes
240ml cold brewed coffee
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Add more or less ice as preferred.
- Have too many ripe and ready to eat bananas? Peel, chop and freeze them in a plastic bag for next time you fancy a smoothie!
- Add a teaspoon of flax or chia seeds for a boost of omega 3 and calcium.
- One medium-sized banana has about 3 grams of fibre, which is beneficial to the digestive system and helps keep blood sugars in a healthy range.