Feeding Hong Kong works closely with schools across the city to generate local awareness about poverty and food security. Get involved in our efforts to bridge the gap between waste and hunger in the following ways.
* Invite Feeding Hong Kong to speak at your school on what we do and why we do it
* Hold a lesson on poverty, hunger or food waste and learn more about the issues in HK
* Organise a food drive at your school and rally teachers, students and parents to get involved
* Build an edible garden and help us supply more fresh produce to our charity partners.
* Join one of our monthly student meet-and-greet sessions in the FHK Yau Tong Food Bank on the last Thursday of every month