Volunteer With Us
Act now to help us get food to vulnerable people across Hong Kong by volunteering in one of our two core roles.
Help in the warehouse to sort food received from our food partners and pick orders for the charities and vulnerable people we support.
Be the vital link between us and the frontline charities we support by assisting our drivers with collections and deliveries of food.
Keeping our volunteers safe
At Feeding Hong Kong we take the wellbeing of our volunteers very seriously. We have implemented extra hygiene protocols throughout our operations and are closely following the latest news and government advice
We ask that you don’t come and volunteer for Feeding Hong Kong if any of the following is true:
• You are experiencing common COVID-19 symptoms such as a high temperature or a new, continuous cough.
• You live with someone who is experiencing those symptoms
• You have been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus in the last 14 days
• You are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
• You have travelled outside of Hong Kong in the last 14 days
To keep our volunteers safe and reduce transmission of any viruses, we have implemented the following steps for all volunteers:
• Temperature check for all staff, visitors and volunteers at the FHK entrance
• Compulsory hand washing upon entering the office or warehouse
• Compulsory face masks in the warehouse
• Health declaration form to confirm none of the above is true
We also have in place:
• Information on how to clean hands properly
• Suitable hand soaps and sanitisers
• Additional cleaning protocols throughout the day
• Safeguards and advice on handling food safely
If you are unable to come in to the Feeding Hong Kong warehouse or help in one of our vans there are still ways you can support us.
Food. Wanted, not wasted.
Help us feed Hong Kong and make a donation today. For a fraction of the cost of a cup of coffee you can make a lasting difference.